Practicing pregnant yoga for a healthy new baby
First, the purpose of side waist type: expansion, nourish up and down, enhance the displacement and elasticity of the waist, help to restore body shape after delivery.
1. It is reasonable to put your legs together.
Inhale and gradually raise your left arm.
2. Exhale, your body goes to the right and your eyes look up.
Tip: Consciousness is placed on the waist, and you can experience the contraction and compression of the lumbar muscles.
Keep your body on a flat surface.
Second, the purpose of the moon breathing method: This breathing method can regulate the interaction in the body, help calm emotions, and help alleviate anxiety during pregnancy.
1. Sit cross-legged with the thumb and ring finger of your right hand in the Nose Wing Double Room.
With your thumb, gently touch your right nostril and inhale with your left nostril.
2. Hold your left nostril with your ring finger and exhale with your right nostril.
Tip: The time to breathe and breathe should be similar.
Do not apply too much force when attaching your nostrils.
Third, the purpose of baby-style relaxation: to allow pregnant women to relax the muscles of the body very comfortably.
Take a square pad.
Open your knees to the sides, bend your legs, and lean your upper body on the cushion side by side.
Tip: Don’t squeeze your abdomen.
Fourth, the purpose of squatting: to strengthen the strength of the legs, nourish the uterus, and enhance the strength of the vagina at the same time, help childbirth.
1. It is slender by the wall, the two toes are beyond, and the two feet are separated and shoulder width.
Put your arms in front of your body and cross your fingers.
2. Exhale and bend your knees to squat.
In this position, you can try “Kegel” exercise, that is, when you inhale, you can shrink the perineum and raise your anus, and you can keep it continuously and relax when you exhale.
3. Release your hand, inhale, lean your arms upwards, and lean back against the wall.
Tips: The back is straight during the whole process. You can use a small stool on the lower left side to support you during pregnancy.
When you get up, be slow, you can hold your hands on the alignment.
Fifth, sitting angle purpose: to promote blood circulation in the pelvic region, contract the legs, relax and exercise the hips, reduce pain during childbirth.
1. Stretch your legs straight to the sides and open them to a comfortable level.
2. Put your hands in front of your body, inhale, contract your spine, and exhale. Move your hands slowly forward and place them on your upper body.
Stay in this position and hold 7 breaths.
Tip: For pregnant women within five months of pregnancy, if physical conditions allow, you can straighten your arms and stick your upper body to the floor.
Six, the purpose of cat contraction: to enhance the spinal elasticity, improve blood circulation, promote digestion, provide more nutrition, and replenish physical strength.
1. Kneel on both knees, with both hands and ten fingers open to the ground, with both arms perpendicular to the ground.
Inhale, look up, stoop, and stretch your spine.
2. Exhale, arch your back, lower your head, and chin inward.
Tip: Repeat the action 11 times.
7. Triangular lateral oblique purpose: to enhance the strength of the legs, promote gastrointestinal motility, and relieve constipation caused by pregnancy.
1. With your legs open, your right toes are outward, your left toes are slightly inward, and your arms are straight to your shoulders.
2. Exhale and bend your right leg.
3, inhale deeply, exhale at the same time, the body to the upper right, right hand against the ground.With both arms in a straight line, eyes look up.
Tip: In step 3, if your right hand cannot be attached to the ground, you can bend your right arm and lean on your right thigh for support.
In late pregnancy, if you feel this exercise is a bit laborious, you can sit in a chair or stop practicing.
Eighth, the angle of the beam purpose: to increase blood flow in the lower tibia, abdomen and pelvic area, to prevent varicose veins.
Helps open the race department and facilitates childbirth.
1. The feet are facing each other, and the knees are opened sideways.
Grasp your feet with both hands, inhale deeply, and spine your spine.
2. Exhale and tilt your upper body straight forward.
Reach your own limit and maintain 7 breaths.
Tip: This position is suitable for the entire pregnancy.
When your abdomen has touched your feet, stop squeezing your upper body down.
Nine, dog-like purpose: to promote blood circulation throughout the body.
The body is in the shape of an inverted “V”, with the legs open at the same width as the shoulders or slightly wider than the shoulders. The distance between the hands is similar to the distance between the feet.
When exhaling, touch your heels to the ground and your upper body down.
(Do not do this pose for pregnant women who are more than 8 months and a half pregnant. Yoga instructor special tips 1, pregnant women with a disease or history of miscarriage, please follow your doctor’s advice and exercise with caution.
If your doctor requires bed rest or minor bleeding, do not exercise.
2. When practicing, move gently and slowly, and do not exceed your limits.
3. Avoid violently twisting and squeezing the abdomen.
4. All body-side movements. After reinsertion, repeat the same movements to maintain balance.
5. Decide whether to practice, according to your own ability, the length and intensity of the practice time, and take the physical comfort as the principle. Progressive and gradual, you must not force it.